Natasha’s Personal Product Recommendations:
These recommendations are for clients. Please keep it simple!
Please do not purchase every product on the market. Keep your natural hair journey simple! Eat fruit and vegetables. Drink water! A balanced diet can help produce healthy hair and skin. I use and recommend the following products:
- PURE SHEA BUTTER
- PURE ALOE VERA
- JANE CARTER (Shampoo, conditioner, leave in, wrap & roll, and locking hold spray)
- NATURE’S BLESSING
- AFRICAN FORMULA SUPER GROW HAIR GEL (MADE WITH BIOTIN)
- HERBALISTICS (based with olive oil, castor oil, and vitamin e) (SOLD AND CREATED BY NATASHA J.)
- PURE OLIVE OIL (VIRGIN)
- VITAMIN E
- BLACK JAMAICAN CASTOR OIL
- JOJOBA OIL
- ALMOND OIL
- SESAME OIL
- GRAPE SEED OIL
ANTISEPTIC TO CLEANSE THE SCALP
- WITCH HAZEL
- NATTY LOC ANTISEPTIC REFRESHENER
- TALIAH WAAJID
- BRAGG’S APPLE CIDER RINSE (DILLUTE WITH WATER). PLEASE READ DIRECTIONS OR VISIT YOUTUBE FOR CLIPS.
SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONERS
- AVALON BOTANICAL ORGANIC: MINT THYME, TEA TREE, PEPPERMINT, OR ROSEMARY.
- AVEDA: BRILLIANT, SAP MOSS, OR DAMAGE REMEDY SHAMPOO
- JANE CARTER (moisture nourishing shampoo and eplenishing conditioner
- NATURES GATE (70% ORGANIC), HERBAL, JOJOBA, AND BIOTIN SHAMPOO OR (ORGANICS): Peppermint, Lavender, Lemongrass OR Chamomile
- TALIAH WAAJID BLACK EARTH PRODUCTS
DEEP CONDITIONERS/HOT OIL TREATMENTS:
- AVALON ORGANIC BOTANICALS: MINT THYME, PEPPERMINT, LAVENDER, OR ROSEMARY
- AVEDA: BRILLIANT, SAP MOSS, DAMAGE REMEDY INTENSIVE RESTRUCTURING TREATMENT
- JANE CARTER MOISTERIZING SHAMPOO
- NATURE’S GATE ALOE VERA SHAMPOO/CONDITIONER
- MAYONNAISE AND EGGS, SESAME OIL, ALMOND OIL & OLIVE OIL WITH ROSEMARY
- BLACK JAMAICAN CASTOR OIL
- JANE CARTER’S: CURL DEFINING CREAM AND WRAP AND ROLL
- COCOA CURL
Coloring (avoid ammonia based products)
DISCLAIMER: THESE ARE PURELY RECOMMENDATIONS. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES GIVEN FOR USE. THESE RECOMMENDATIONS ARE FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE ONLY.
12 thoughts on “Products”
Hi, I’m interested in getting my natural hair shaped up. Do you all straighten hair to cut or would you cut it curly?
We do not offer this service. We will send referrals.
I have not had a perm in about 2 years but am interested in maitaining healthy natural hair.
Thank you for contacting us. I would recommend that you use natural
products. Nature’s Gate Aloe Vera Shampoo and conditioner, Jane Carter
replenishing leave in conditioner, and castor/coconut oil is great for
the hair. Shampoo, then use a shower cap, and sit with conditioner for
30-45 minutes. Rinse conditioner and spray leave in. Apply oil and
proceed to style with desired products such as shea butter or Jane
Carter Curl Defining cream. Comb hair while damp. Be careful about
the products. Read labels and use natural
products (shea butter, coconut oil, etc). Please visit
naklecticnaturalhair.com for the product list. Happy hair journey.
I read a lot of interesting posts here. Probably you spend a lot of time writing, i know
how to save you a lot of work, there is an online tool that creates
unique, SEO friendly articles in seconds, just search in google – laranitas
free content source
I read a lot of interesting posts here. Probably
you spend a lot of time writing, i know how to save you a lot of time, there is an online
tool that creates unique, SEO friendly posts in seconds, just search in google – laranita free
Hi, I live in the DMV area and is looking for a natural stylist who cares about the health of the hair and a colorist as well. Could you please forward a referral. Thank you!
Does anyone use the basic hair care smoothing system in this area??
Thank you for contacting us. We do not specialize in hair smoothing systems or know anyone in the area that performs this service. We can send you email.
Thank you. We sent an email directly to you.
I used to get my maintenance done by you in Baltimore and at the time, you and someone else were working together to sell this oil you had created that did wonders. Is that oil still available for purchase and if so, what is the cost and is there an option for shipping because I need that!!
Thank you for contacting us. We sent you an email.