- Loc Cultivation (starter locs): Locs are cultivated from coils, interlocking, loc extensions, sister locs, two strand twists, two strand twists extensions, or naturally. Extension hair is used for extension techniques such as; loc extensions or kinky twists. The extension hair resembles afro or natural hair.
- Loc Maintenance: Locs are manicured and neatly organized using the technique of palm rolling, the tool, and/or interlocking (by hand).
- Double strand twists: Two separate strands of hair are twisted in a circular motion to create a defined, rope like twist. Hair is typically 2.5 inches to 8 inches.
- Coil twists: Also, referred to as comb twists. A small fined tooth comb is used to achieve the desired look of organized one strand twist of natural hair. Hair is typically 1.5inches to 3 inches for this style.
- Cornrows: Braids are created from three strands of hair that are strategically braided together to form a design, mohawk, or straightbacks.
- Flat Twists: (Straight back or design) A hairstyle that is created by twisting two strands of hair flat to the scalp; very similar to cornrows, which uses three strands of hair. It depends upon the hair’s length, flat twists may stop at the nape of the neck or continue in a two-strand twist style to the ends. This style is suitable for natural and straightened hair.
- Kinky Twists: Bulk Afro extension human hair is twisted into the hair of the client to extend the length of a person’s natural, transitioning, or perm hair. The extensions give the appearance of fuller or longer two strand twists.
- Straw set/Rod set: The hair is strategically placed on drinking straws or rollers. The straw or rod set gives the appearance of a curly or textured afro with volume.
- Twist Out: Two strands or flat twists are strategically and neatly placed, dried by the dryer, and then unraveled to give a textured or curly afro.
Natural Treatments: We provide treatments with the use of 100% pure shea butter, olive oil, vitamin E, sesame oil and other natural oils to treat the hair or prevent breakage.
Menu of Services (shampoo & conditioning treatment is included with all styles)
- Bantu Knots
- Blow Dry (Additional to any style)
- Coils (aka coil twists or comb twists)
- Children’s Hair Services
- Deep Conditioning/Natural Hot Oil Treatments (using olive oil, sesame oil, etc.)
- Double Strand Twists
- Double Strand Twists with flat twists
- Flat Twists (Straight back or design)
- Kinky Twists (Human hair or Synthetic hair )
- Kinky Twists for cultivating (starting) locs
- Loc Adornment Styles (Braiding, flat twists, or rods for locs are additional to loc maintenance)
- Loc Adornment, shells or jewel attachment
- Loc Maintenance
- Loc Maintenance with a style including braids, flat twists, rods
- Loc Repair/Loc Shaving (clipping of excess hair from locs)
- Rod sets
- Shampoo, Conditioning, and Blow Dry
- Starter Locs (Cultivating Locs)
- Straw Sets
- Two Strands
- Two Strands with an updo (into a Mohawk, bun, etc.)
- Two Strands with rods
- Transitional Styles
We also offer pamper parties, wedding packages, hair packages, classes, and much more.